The beloved pasta salad, turned into skewers. Perfect for outdoor picnics, bbq’s, and get togethers. Skewer Reese Artichokes between some of your favorite pasta salad essentials and enjoy!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
3 cans Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts
8 oz sopressata
1 pint cherry tomatos, halved
1/4 cup pesto
7 oz of DaVinci Cheese Tortellini, prepared
more pesto (optional)
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and prepare the tortellini to the box’s directions
2. Drain Reese Quartered Artichokes
3. Once the tortellini is ready, mix with the pesto and toss until evenly coated
3. Skewer the ingredients, alternating ingredients each time or to your preference.
4. Drizzle with a vinaigrette or dollop extra pesto on top. Enjoy!